HEXON ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
AGITATOR FOR VACUUM PAN
Concerning process in circulation of the massecuite within vacuum pans, it must be as high as practically possible in order to achieve the maximum throughput of the equipment and produce a good quality sugar.
The sugar solution is crystallized in several steps in batch, all of these are essentially influenced by the flow conditioning. Therefore calendria down take, impeller diameter and speed have to be exactly matched to each other.
Advantages of Pan Stirrers as
- Saving in time for the strike.
- Maximum temperature reached by the massecuite substantially lowers.
- Crystals better formed, more shapely and more regular.
- Less color in the sugar and reduced risk of sugar losses by local overheating.
- Possible ready application of automatic feed controlled by the power consumption of the motor; when power increases, the feed valve is opened; when it decreases the valve is closed.
- Possibility of feeding the pan with syrup and molasses only slightly under saturated without risk of remitting crystallizing crystals.
Copyright © 2020 by Hexon Engineering Co., Ltd.
We are an engineering company. Manufacturers of machinery for various industries. Have experience and gained more than 20 years
We work 6 days a week, every day excluding major holidays. Contact us if you have an emergency, with our Hotline and Contact form.
Monday - Friday: 8.00AM - 5.00 PM
Office : 52/1 Moo8, Sainoi-ladbualuang Rd.,
Sainoi District, Nonthaburi 11150
TELL: 02-1598318 (Fax.): 02-1598319